Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchanger Support
WCR UK - Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchanger Support Services
WCR UK Provide Repair, Maintenance, Gaskets and Plates for Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchangers
We specialise in plate heat exchanger repair, maintenance and support for all Danfoss-Sondex heat exchanger models. We have worked on Danfoss-Sondex heat exchangers for many years in various industries across many processes and equipment types. It’s safe to say you are in good hands if you choose WCR UK to support your Danfoss-Sondex exchangers.
Why Choose Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchangers
Danfoss-Sondex heat exchangers represent the pinnacle of innovative technologies and intelligent design.
These heat exchangers can significantly lower your energy consumption and perfectly adapt to your unique requirements. Their high performance and low-pressure drop optimise the overall system performance, making them a stellar investment. The compact design simplifies installation, allows easy maintenance, and offers a smaller footprint.
Applications of Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchangers
Danfoss-Sondex heat exchangers are used across a variety of industries. These include the HVAC industry for district heating and cooling solutions, marine/offshore industry for oil cooling, dairy/food/beverage industry for pasteurisation and heat recovery, sugar industry, biogas industry, pulp and paper industry, heavy industry, mining industry, petrochemical industry, and the chemical industry for waste heat recovery.
Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchanger Technology
Danfoss engineers have enhanced the heat exchanger plates’ design with the introduction of the D-plate series, significantly upgrading traditional Fishbone plates. The vast majority of the company’s heat exchangers use SONDEX® Fishbone plate pattern technology, designed for high thermal performance while using the allowed pressure drop efficiently.
Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchanger Specifications
- Standard Plate Heat Exchangers
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Frames designed in accordance with FEA, PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445), and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards.
- Optimised for high performance with low-pressure drop
- Connection sizes from DN25 to DN600 (1″ to 24″)
- Innovative D-plate technology for superior sealing and longevity
- Range of materials including EPDM-HT, NBR-HT, Viton
- SONDEX® Fishbone plate pattern technology for efficient thermal performance
- Diverse selection including AISI 304/316, titanium, SMO, Hastelloy.
Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchanger Installation and Maintenance
- Compact design for easy installation
- All connections on the head, eliminating the need to disconnect during inspection, cleaning, or service
- Primarily single-pass solutions, offering efficient and hassle-free operation
Danfoss-Sondex Heat Exchanger Parts & Services
A wide range of replacement parts, including gaskets and plates
Expert maintenance, repair, and servicing tasks conducted at your location
Servicing performed at our facilities for added convenience
Provision of new Danfoss-Sondex heat exchangers, customised to meet your specific requirements
On-site visitation to evaluate your needs and recommend the most suitable heat exchanger solutions
Useful Information Related to Danfoss-Sondex
Manufacturers We Work With
We supply high-quality, reliable parts, gaskets, plates, and new units for all major plate heat exchanger manufacturers including Danfoss-Sondex.